Thursday, January 15, 2009

BenBlog v. 4.0...I think...

I'm horrible with this blogging thing.

I get into for a while, then lose interest. Back and forth. It's really just hard to keep interest I guess, difficult to sit down long enough to write a good post.

I think for now I'm just going to post whatever crap I feel like though. A good YouTube video, an interesting podcast episode, or maybe just a little rant. Forget there being a "topic" for the whole thing, I'm just gonna post whatever. Although this may be a good place to look for commentary on science, politics (Canadian and American) or music. I'll try to keep up on my labels. However, because I use my own template, Blogger won't let me put those up. I'll see about fixing that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home