Saturday, February 14, 2009

That didn't go as planned...

The blog? No, I expected an update every couple of weeks, didn't you? Silly goose.

No, the podcast Keith and I recorded is downhill. Skype didn't sync our voices, so I've got to pull them apart and re-sync them. Good thing the program we used recorded one in the right and one in the left, so I just have to rip them apart and resplice them, which is not as easy as it sounds.

Although even then things don't sound right, because we pause and stutter when we WOULD'VE heard the other person talking, so it still sounds like poop.

Anywho, I'm slowly workin on it still, when I feel like fighting with it, and may eventually put it out.

However, I recently set up a desktop for Ellie. It's not the greatest, but it may be more stable than my laptop right now, so I'm gonna try to get everything set up on that, and we'll try again. I could really use a mixer on it though. Anybody got an old mixer they're not using?

Nah, didn't think so...

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM , Anonymous Greg Fowler said...

If you're having podcast problems I suggest that you contact Bill Deys at http://blogldn.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home